As a Software Developer, within the R&D team, you are involved in the development stages of the embedded software features.
You are responsible for the development of software modules including:
- Network Management Module,
- Application VoIP
- Development Linux 2.6, wifi drivers, Ethernet, ATM,
- Development tools for the validation tests drivers for implementing low-level
You have a good knowledge of :
- Programming Languages : C / C + +, Unix Shell Programming
- Embedded Linux and its associated tools
- Software: multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications
- Network: TCP / IP stacks – ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc..
- Development VoIP: SIP, MGCP, H.323, VoIP DSP Drivers
- Linux drivers, especially in the areas of the network including wireless, ATM, USB, ADSL
- English as a working language