23 November 2020
As an ENSYEL consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment as a Java Developer at one of our clients.
You will be responsible for the programming and development of applications and software using the programming language JAVA/J2EE.
What will you do?
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
- Updating applications according to the new features
- Give assistance to the operational teams
What do you have to master?
- JAVA 8
- JAVA based web services
- J2EE framework (JPA, EJB)
- REST APIs design and use
- Relational databases, SQL
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Spring (Spring-Boot, Spring-Data, Spring Core)
- At least 3 years of experience in a JAVA environment
- Fluent in English + French and/or Dutch
Are you the person we are looking for? Then, don’t hesitate send us your resume and let’s work together.